(Redirected from Hermana)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hermano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hermano (Spanish for brother) or Hermana (sister) or Hermanos may refer to:
- Sibling, a brother or a sister
- Los Hermanos Archipelago, Venezuela
Film and TV
- Hermanas, 2005 film
- Hermano (film), a 2010 Venezuelan drama film
- Hermanos (film), a 1939 Argentine drama directed by Enrique de Rosas
- "Hermanos" (Breaking Bad), an episode from the fourth season of AMC's drama Breaking Bad
- "Hermanos", an episode of One Day at a Time (2017 TV series)
- Hermanos (short film) a 2018 drama film
- Hermano (band), an American stoner rock band
- Los Hermanos, a Brazilian rock band
- Los Hermanos (song)
- Proyecto Hermanos, a charity supergroup which recorded the 1985 single "Cantaré, cantarás"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hermano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.